Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jokes

A lady jumped a signal.
Policeman:What u did?
Lady:plz let me go.I'm a school teacher.I am getting late for my class.
Policeman:Aahaa, So you are a teacher. I have waited for this moment all my life.
Now write "I WILL NEVER JUMP A SIGNAL", 1000 TIMES. :)


After Monday & Tuesday................... even the week starts saying "W.T.F." ;)

If you're reading this. Well you better be thankful cause it means.. You're not blind. :)


What Media Can Don Do So Why Don't Mess With Them
Read An Interesting & Funny Story :)

A Servant enrolled his donkey in a race & won.
The local newspaper read: “SERVANT’s ASS WON”.
The king was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the servant not to enter the donkey in another race.
Next day the local newspaper headline read: “KING SCRATCHES SERVANT’s ASS”.
This was too much for king, he ordered the servant to get rid of the donkey.
He gave the donkey to the queen.
The local newspaper heading the news: “QUEEN HAS THE BEST ASS IN THE TOWN”.
The king fainted.
Queen sold the donkey to a farmer for $10.
Next day paper said: “QUEEN SELLS ASS FOR $10”.
This was too much, KING ordered the queen to buy back the donkey & lead it to the jungle.
The next day Headlines: “QUEEN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD & FREE”.
The king was buried on that day.

POWER OF MEDIA….

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons